Feeling Lucky? Heat Mapping with Lucky Orange and SEO
Heat mapping is an invaluable tool for website owners who want to understand how visitors use their websites. By providing a visual representation of user engagement, heat maps can help you identify problem areas on your site and optimize it for maximum conversions. Heat maps allow you to quickly see which sections of your page are most popular, where people are clicking, what they’re scrolling through, and more. They provide valuable insights into how people interact with websites so that you can make informed decisions about design and usability improvements. With a heat map in hand, understanding user behavior has never been easier!
Why do I need heat mapping on my website if I already have analytics?
In today’s digital age, having a website is not enough to be found by potential customers. To increase visibility and drive traffic to your site, search engine optimization (SEO) is a must. SEO involves optimizing your site’s content and structure to make it more attractive to search engines like Google. By using relevant keywords, improving site speed and user experience, and building quality backlinks, you can improve your search engine rankings and increase organic traffic.
But how do you know if your efforts are paying off? This is where heat map software comes in. Heat maps provide visual representations of user behavior on your site, showing you which areas are getting the most attention and engagement. Heat maps can also reveal areas that are being ignored or causing confusion, allowing you to make changes to improve user experience and ultimately drive conversions.
What is Lucky Orange and How does it work?
Lucky Orange is a plugin and software that can integrate seamlessly with the website that Apis builds for you. It provides a number of crucial analytics that you cannot get from the standard Google Analytics platform. The two combined complement each other. In fact, you can connect the Lucky Orange heat mapping software into your Google Analytics so that much of the information about your website visitors is conveniently located on the backend of your website.
Is Lucky Orange Heatmapping expensive?
Lucky Orange has several pricing tiers for different needs. Generally, our clients who use it pay less than $30/month for it. Most clients could probably pay for the 1st tier which costs only $18/month. There is no contract. This is perfect since some clients would only want to use the service to analyze a new landing page, product offering, or call to action. We have researched other paid heat-mapping software and this is by far one of the most affordable.
Lucky Orange Heat Mapping does 3 things very well
Here are 3 things that it does perfectly:
- Tracks all mouse movement, clicks, and scrolls on your website
- Lucky Orange collects data on the mouse movements and clicks from all your website visitors. This shows you precisely where they are clicking, where they are scrolling, and what sections of the website they are spending the most time on.
- Allows you to watch a “movie” of individual visitor journeys
- This is AMAZING! You can watch individual visitors as they get on your site, move around, click elements. It is literally a movie you watch of a person on your website. It tracks this for everyone
- Extrapoloates essential data-points from each visitor’s experience
- Lucky Orange takes this data and lets you create goals and triggers to record when a visitor performs a certain action such as filling out a form, clicking a call to action, etc.
What can I do with the information Lucky Orange provides?
Armed with a complete understanding of where your visitors are going when they get on each page of your site you are able to better understand the effectiveness of your layout in general. This means that you can analyze:
- Whether or not your most important messaging is being read
- If your calls to action are being seen
- How you can improve the overall experience of your site
This is crucial information. There is no ‘magic bullet’ when it comes to enhancing your visitor’s experience. Oftentimes, improving the flow of your messaging and engagement involves a bit of trial and error. Lucky Orange allows you to know immediately if your layout is working for your target audience.
SEO strategies have a compounding effect
By using SEO strategies and heat map software together, you can optimize your site for both search engines and users. SEO will bring in traffic, and heat map analysis will help you improve user engagement and drive more conversions. It can be a game-changer in terms of driving your business forward online. Let us know how we can help you implement these strategies into your website and workflow. We are here to help!